Sunday, February 12, 2006

Going to Paris

On Saturday, I got a chance to have one day journey to Paris.

I got there together with a big group. With my hubby, family and friends.

We got a bus. We departed at 08.30 am from Brussel and reached Paris about 11.30 am.

We visited Institut Du Monde Arabe which located on 1, rue Fossés St-Bernard 75005 PARIS. There is an exhibition over there, it is L'age D'or des Sciences Arabes (The Golden Age of Arabic Sciences).

The Exhibition itself is scheduled from October 26, 2005 to March 19, 2006.

From the exhibition, we walked down town to visit La Grande Mosquée de Paris (The Grand Mosque of Paris). It is a magnifcent mosque. MasyAllah.


We then continued walking down town after performing sholat Dhuhur and Ashar. Long...long...walking. That day, really I went for a very long walk!!! I am still feeling it in my feet!!! ;-)

Tiring but nice. Hamdulillah, finally I got home at about in the middle of the night. Tomorrow, when calling my mother I'll say : I finally stepped on Paris ;-)

No comments: