Sunday, March 12, 2006

Going Back To The Past, Imagining The Future

I've been impressed by this song at the first time I heard, Father and Son.

Sung by Cat Stevens, this morning this song really brought me back to the past and at the same time brought me forward to the future.

I sat down imagining the time when my hubby was young. He was with his father and talking about something told by the song. His father is now mine, too.

And I then travelled my mind to imagine the future when one day, insyAllah, my hubby will be in his father's place.

It makes me really want to have children, bring them up, help them be what the best they can...insyAllah.


O, ya...about the picture...trust me they are father and son...hehe kidding.

7 comments:

dina susilo said...

O, ya...about the picture...trust me they are father and son...hehe.

r u sure ?
how do you know :D

beberapa hari ga ngecek ketinggalan banyak posting nih

Anonymous said...

busy with the french class, eh?

eni

dina susilo said...

hi :), msh sibuk dgn pe er?
Aku pasang leot baru, dicek ya klo sempat :D

myrna said...

Hehehe...gak yakin siiiyyy, tapi masak kamu gak percaya to sama aku!!! :p

dina susilo said...

kok ga ada apdet disini ya :D

Anonymous said...

Myrna, that's one of my favorite songs too!!
Isn't Jusuf Islam so great?
Di film "Reality Bites", salah satu sound tracknya "First Cut Is The Deepest", ketika terakhir baca credit titlenya, seneeeng banget namanya penulis lagunya Jusuf Islam, bukan Cat Steven :)
*Loh ngelantur*

dina susilo said...

Neng up date yang ini dong, klo friendster susah nih ngeceknya :D, ga bisa diakses dari ktr soalnya