Saturday, March 11, 2006

Je m'appelle Julie

Je m'appelle Julie. Je suis étudiante en français.

That's what I have to say when I introduce myself in the class. When studying French, our real names are changed to French names. I choosed "Julie". It will be easier for me as I was born in July ;-)

The teacher always explains anything in French, so we have to listen very carefully. It's not easy, many times I miss what she says. "C'est normal".

Last week I got the first text to learn. Here it is :

Aujourd'hui Hippolyte vient voir Honoré.
Il sonne trois fois.
Honore n'est pas la.
Aussi, Hippolyte s'en va.
Il retourne chez lui.

That's for us who really learn French from the very basic. Nice hah?

In the class of 30, we do not care about many diffrences. Many races present : Spanish, Moroccan, Canadian, Russian, Indonesian, and others. Many ages present : teenagers, 30 year old "one day mom to be" (me... hehe), 62 year old grandpa, 46 year old grandma, 19 year old mom to be, and others. Black, white, yellow, sawo matang...all present!

Je m'appelle Julie... et je suis étudiante en français...;-))

Hamdulillah...I enjoy it!

4 comments:

CIAO ITALIA! said...

moi je m'appelle macchiato (au moins c'est mon pseudo)


salut la bruxelloise

ouaiis, au debut c'est pas facile de commencer apprendre le français.

c'est normal tout ca!

Mais le fait que tu t'installes sur bruxelle qui est une ville francophone, bon tu fais des progres vite ...

alors

on s'entend plus tard

ciao

myrna said...

Salut! Merci beaucoup. Oui, tu as raison, ce ne complitèment pas facile de commencer apprendre le français. Mais maintenant tout va bien. J'aime bien apprendre le français.

Merci!

CIAO ITALIA! said...

j'adore la grande place de bruxelles.

la maison de victor hugo bon et le reste, ce sont tout beau!

Anonymous said...

Hola! Soy maya magdalena. OOps.. am i supposed to use French? Coz frankly, my french is really awful.. But let me try ok? For a start,...

"Allô mba Myrna! Bonjour Macchiato! Comment allez vous? Je m'appelle maya et je suis en jakarta, indonesie. Myrna est mon amie. Elle est gentil et gaie. Je travaille pour TOEIC Center Indonesia."

I think that is the top i can go for. But i am so happy to see myrna really shown her progress in learning French. Keep up the spirit mba Myr!!

Well, Macchiato, je suis tres heureux de vous rencontrer. And mba Myr, tu nous manques!!!!

Besos,
Maya