Thursday, December 22, 2005

For My Mother, Selamat Hari Ibu!

Today is a Mother's Day in Indonesia! Hari Ibu! And I'd like to dedicate this post for my beloved mother.

Ibu, you're always so genuine.
Ibu, you're always ready to help me standing up when I fall down.
Ibu, you never expect something I cannot give.
Ibu, you always keep me feel secure after a deep sadness.
Ibu, you always wake me up from a nightmare.
Ibu, you always be the one of my motivations to keep facing this life beautifully.
Ibu, you always pray for me.
Ibu, eventhough I keep writing now it will never enough to just represent what you have done to me.

Ibu, my deepest gratitude is for you.
My highest thanks is for you.

Thanks God for letting me have a loving mother like you.
Alhamdulillah.
Selamat hari Ibu!

The gorgeous pic is taken from : www.touchofclasscatalog.com

1 comment:

dina susilo said...

mana apdetnya :D,
th baru mo ngapain nih?