Friday, December 30, 2005

Remembering 2005, Happy New Year 2006

2005, the year I will never forget.

God gave me a lot of things.

Happinesses after sadnesses.
Laughters after cries.
Smiles after hardworks.
A thankfulness after all prayers.
And a true love after so many brokenhearts :-) Alhamdulillah.

God gives me today.

Alhamdulillah, so that I can keep being thankful of all I've got.

Ya Allah, if YOU give me time in 2006,

Let me be more meaningful.
Let me be more lovable.
Let me also have more love to give. More smiles to share. Less sadnesses to keep.
Let me have more strengths to survive.
Let me have more optimisms to keep walking forward to the future.
Let me have more feelings thankful to be happier.
Let me have more faiths to always get close to YOU.
Let me establish a loving and happy family. Amin.

Happy New Year 2006! It's time to be more thankful to God. InsyAllah.

The nice pic is taken from : www.bigfoto.com

No comments: