Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hanging Out to IKEA



This is not a kind of advertorial or something ;-)
But I just want to share a nice moment visiting IKEA yesterday with my sister in law and her friend.

It is located on Weiveldln 29 1930 Brussels, a wide area out of town. It is a little quiet, makes it more enjoyable.

But then when getting inside, we can meet so many people looking for their needs from anything about kitchen to anything about bathroom. Shortly I can tell you that we can find anything about home over there. This is the place where every woman's daily dream comes from...xixixix!

Before looking around, we enjoyed lunch and a cup of coffee at the restaurant inside it. The view is so nice. Together with friends, doing a little chat while enjoying snacks and coffee...mmm...possibly it is one of the things in every woman's daily dream, too...xixixix!

After making a little chat and enjoying a little "BIG" lunch and coffee, then we looked around together. I myself didn't plan to buy anything...nothing to make it happened...not enough €s in my wallet...xixixi! Alhamdulillah I am also not a real shopper anyway...,I meant not always ;-). So, I just looking around for getting an inspiration. Hope one day can be a wise and rational shopper by bringing enough €s ;-).

Finished. Then she drove me to my parents in law's home. Nice to meet them, it made my day so much nicer. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: