Saturday, December 10, 2005

Such a Bright Day with the Sunlight

This afternoon the weather was so nice. It was a little cold, but I could feel the sunlight. I just stayed home whole day, but I saw the sunlight from my windows. Seeing the trees under the sunlight was such a wonderful thing today!

Whenever I see the sunlight here....

I feel like the sunlight's bringing me to the warmth of my hometown, Jogja.

I feel like the sunlight's bringing me to the warmth of my parents' hugs who are living miles away in Jogja.

I feel like the sunlight's bringing me to the brightness of my niece's eyes, Lala who is starring at me from miles away in Jogja.

I feel like the sunlight's bringing me to the happiness of my sister's laughter, Shanty who is laughing happily with her hubby miles away in Jogja.

Alhamdulillah. Thanks God for giving me such a wonderful moment today. It keeps me feeling so happy and secure. It keeps me always feel the togetherness with the "miles away" ones I love so much. It keeps me also feel the togetherness with the "right here" one I love so much.

Ya Allah, please always protect us, and all the ones who trust in You. Ameen.

The very nice pic is taken from : www.bigfoto.com

No comments: