Monday, December 12, 2005

Light Up Myself

The life is always in balance.

The days are not always so bright.
But the nights are not always so dark.

The taste is not always so good, as what I feel is not always good mood.

A little sugar makes my tea nicer.
But too much sugar makes it even bitter.

Surrounded by friends is very great. But loneliness is sometimes so sweet.

Right now, as I feel that I am alone, so quiet with a little unidentified sadness in the heart. I have to light up myself.

Do wake all the nice moments up!
Do bring all the biggest smiles back!
Do sing the love songs out!
Do get back to the happiest moment....

Keep lighting up myself will keep me realize that God creates other we love to share the light with.

Loneliness, sadness, I am trying to burn them down by lighting up my self. It makes me much better. Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah.

Thanks to : www.bigfoto.com for the nice inspirational pic.

No comments: