Sunday, December 04, 2005

My First Winter

This coming winter will be the first for me. It's getting colder and colder now. It's now 1°C outside and no sunshine. The nights are longer than the days. The sun sets at about 4.45 pm here in Brussel. It is nice when we want to do "puasa Senin-Kamis" hihihi.

The degrees do not make people here stop doing their activities. Many people still catch the bus, including me. We wear winter coats and gloves. Using a scarf will be also very helpful. Last time I put a little "balsem cap lang" on my hands, but it made me get more frozen!!! Hahaha!

Slowly by slowly I get the feeling love for the weather and view. First because I have to, second because I have no other choice, third because this is the best thing God gives me. Welcome my first winter, please be a little warmer...;-)



The nice pic is taken from : www.bigfoto.com

3 comments:

dina susilo said...

wish U have a warm winter there :)

myrna said...

En, ho-oh....But seems like impossible, physically. But...phsycally...I will make sure to have a warmest one!!! ;-) InsyAllah.

dina susilo said...

beku di badan kan ga berarti hrs beku di hati sayang :D